Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Hilarious

Whole series of entertaining scatterbrain style humor is just hilarious, make more!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Amazing as always

Always love the detailed frame by frame and fluid motion exhibited in this series, truly a show of great talent. Keep up the great work!

I Am Metal Slug I Am Metal Slug

A pun...

This entire flash was basically one joke, a pun, (barely funny one) maybe it's because I didn't like the voice acting, (yousluryourwurds) Good mouth animations but thats about it. Front page? nope

BMack24 responds:

that's exactly what the entire flash is: one joke.

ha, the slurring makes lip synching more difficult than it would be normally. i need to work on that.

you don't like that it's on front page? ok i'll go take it down... oh wait.

Batsie Batsie

+Concept -Execution

Good concept, but not much more, controls are just frustrating, I died 15 times before I was able to get the Candy on Level 1 and finish. You mention it's supposed to be "hard", but the issue isn't difficulty when the player is wrestling with controls. Difficulty should also progressively increase. When it takes 15 tried to %100 1st level, and then 1 try to %100 2nd level, something's wrong. Obvious potential here, just put more work in.

Jools64 responds:

Thanks for your feedback.

The candy was more supposed to be something you get on the second time round if you want more of a challenge but I really should have made that more obvious I think. II did take quite a lot of time to make sure just running straight through the levels had a far nicer difficulty curve though.

I have slowed down the bats horizontal movement, hopefully that helps in some way but I understand what you mean about the controls. There's not much I can do now without completely re-designing the game though so I guess I'll just leave it as it is.

Again thanks for the constructive feedback. :)

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome

Great concept, the mechanics are original, although the controls could be better they get a pass for being a Flash game. Wouldn't be surprised to see this on XBLA. Great work.

Invasions Invasions

Cool

Definitely been done before but nice work. ALWAYS add a sound toggle button! Like'd how the graphics are a new take on an ancient game.

Gameboy on weed Gameboy on weed

Aight you just convinced me

I need to pay more attention to the audio portal. There's some tight shit!
Yeah, I got onto your profile through that peice of shit movie but that just means something good came from bad. I've been rooting around your beats, and I just want to say, you are sick...I wish i could freestyle with you sometime with some beats or something cuz I frankly just like your stuff, it's fresh and very instrumental. You've made the iPod my friend, you're beats will be freestyled over in the forest ;)

Skabbish responds:

i salute you, music lover!